Monday, August 20, 2007

Relaxing Weekend

It was a pretty relaxing weekend. Deb and I went to the Home Show on Saturday and it took longer to drive to and from the SC Fairgrounds than it did for us to walk the show. We did find a fence company that will hopefully offer a good deal on cleaning and re-staining our backyard fence. We also had a nice, quiet lunch together at Tomatina.

On Sunday, we BBQ'd with the Collins', Fernandez's, and some other families. It was sort of the end of summer BBQ, with many of the kids starting school this week. It was a really nice day outside and the kids ran around and went swimming at the Washington Park pool. The only problem with BBQ's is that the Fernandez's always bring good, off the wall beer, which I could not drink!

It's been a long while since we've done this and it was really nice to be back out at the park enjoying the day and the company of friends.

1 comment:

Barb said...

Good Morning,

Sounds like you had a good weekend. My mom said you were feeling good when she talked to you, I am so glad for that! Yea!!
Hopefully I will talk to you one night this week, gotta get our camping menu together.

Love ya lots,
Barb