It's been a pretty quiet week around the Nowlin house. I only had 1 appointment this week and it lasted all of 5 minutes. It was a blood test to check the levels of my coumadin medication.
The boys are on back to school countdown, so we did some supply shopping to finish up a few items for Logan and all the supplies for Connor. Connor's needs of 4-5 was nothing compared to the 20+ items on Logan's list.
The guys are heading to Denver tonight to spend the week with Grandma, Grandpa and the MacArthur clan. I'll be joining them tomorrow night when I fly out. Plans are changing daily, but we do know that we'll be going to see the Rockies vs. Brewers on Wednesday afternoon. I'll be following that up by playing poker with Mike, Alec, and the other Colorado guys. Deb's looking forward to a nice, quiet week with her books, movies, and dinner with friends.
Bonds last night, tying the HR record, yawn...hit one more and then leave! I'm tired of being the San Francisco Bonds.
Sunday, August 5, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
What?! I can't believe something derogatory (sorta) has finally come out of your mouth about Mr. Bonds.
We are looking forward to having the Nowlin guys out to visit this week. I hope that Deb has a great time and has Harry Potter 7 on hand - it's a good one!
hey billy, I have to say I was very excited about bonds hitting the big one... wish I caught it but one day I will, tell deb, lets get together when your gone girls night, have fun in colorado tell every body hi, It should be fun for you to get away, write you soon...susie
Have a great time in Colorado! Give everyone a big hug from me.
Deb,
If your up to it we are planning a girls night in downtown Willow Glen Thursday night. (Right, susie?) There's a band and drinks with your name on it. It's like the wed. nights out in downtown Sunnyvale. Call me if you want to go.
Enjoy your quiet, relaxing week!
Love ya,
Barb
Post a Comment