Friday, August 17, 2007
Full House
No, I'm not talking about the Olsen twins. It was poker night here last night and the table was full; Gina, Steve, Connor, Greg, Peter, Charles, Rex & Chris. Connor was filling in for Chris until he arrived and a couple times he was all-in and won the hands to stay in the game. The 3rd time was not the charm as Connor was all excited with his full house, until Rex turned over a higher full house to knock him out of the game. There were plenty of bad beats throughout the night, but that's the way the cards fall. I ended up having a good night, ending up $140 ahead. Fun times and looking forward to the next game.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey Bill,
Woo-Hoo!!! on the results of your tests. Keep the positive thoughts and prayers going. I Haven't had a chance to call you, I've been working sooo much, but I've been thinking of you guys. How have you been feeling? I think you are on your second round of chemo this week, hope all is going well and you are not feeling sick.
Love you guys,
Barb
looks like the hand you were dealt was better then we thought, just remember you gotta know when to hold them know when to fold them know when to walk away and know when to run you never count your money when your sitting at the table there'll be time enough for counting when the dealen's done...love ya susie
Post a Comment