Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Still Here

Hi everyone. I know that it's been a while since my last post, but I just haven't felt up to it. I guess everything finally caught up to me. Now it's the opposite of earlier in the treatment where I only slept 4-5 hours a day, now I'm only awake 4-5 hours a day. The mornings are better than the afternoons.

There's been a few changes in my day, like I don't eat much. Nothing taste or smells good and I'm having trouble finding stuff to eat. It's very different from earlier on when I couldn't find a food that I wouldn't eat!

I also have developed a deep cough that is very annoying. Something when it starts, it feels like it won't end. My sides and back are sore from coughing. I did go for a chest x-ray today and we should know something tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bill you are amazing and its great news to hear about the CT scan a jubilant cheer went up in Richmond BC!! Hang in there all our prayers are with you and your family