I was never really gone, but I was on 'vacation' from the blog. Believe it or not, this is not an easy thing to do. It could be that I don't have enough going on and am just a boring person.
What have I been doing lately? We had new carpet put in the house, in two separate installations. First we did the boys rooms, the our room and the living room. We couldn't do it all at once because we didn't have the room for all the furniture. Deb mentioned last time about Connor's furniture, it looks really good. And then there the new member of the family...Logan's guitar. I know he has a name for it, but I can't remember what it is. He doesn't walk anywhere without it!
The Sharks home season opens up on Saturday! They need to pick up the intensity if they want to win. They can't have teams like Colorado running all over them. If they don't win it all this year, it will be very disappointing. I don't think that they will ever get a better team that what they have now. Roenick was the missing piece of the puzzle. Not really, but I've always been a big Roenick fan and am looking forward to him having a good season.
The family is ready for the winter season. We turned on the heater over the weekend to blow the dust out of the system. It didn't take too long and wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Deb and Logan were hoping that the rain would start, but Connor and I are enjoying the last days of warm weather.
Bye!
Tuesday, October 9, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
hey billy, good to hear your voice(blog style) I hear ya on those sharks hope they could step it up, hope your felling better still waiting for you guys at birks, me and ralphs anniversary tommarrow so we will be out living it up for a night( but im sure still in bed by 10)keep us updated on your next appt, love ya susie
Hey Billy & Deb,
~ just saying HELLO!
Hope you are still enjoying your work days Billy, I'm sure you are. Enjoy watching the "Sharks" Saturday night... Go Sharks!
Looks like it will be a lazy weekend, I love the rain.
Take care and we'll talk soon.
Happy Birthday to Connor ~have fun!
Love, Tam xoxo
Post a Comment