Saturday, October 27, 2007

Brain Scan Update

Last Wednesday I had my first MRI in a few months. This was going to be the new baseline scan that my treatment would be based upon. The nurse called on Friday with the results and talked to Deb. Everything came back great! I have a little bit of scar tissue from the original surgery, but there is no new growth.

It's great to hear this, but obviously, I'm not out of the woods. The results do ease my thoughts. It's been difficult to describe, by it's hard not to panic each time I feel a tweak or a twinge anywhere in my head. It must be a result of continuing healing.

Ironically, things are healing and there's no new growth, but I get to take a new pill. I always thought that as you got better, the amount of pills you require goes down?

No comments: