Sunday, July 15, 2007

Sunday Update

It was my first weekend without having to take my chemo pills, which including the nausea pills, was a reduction of 6 pills per day! Happy me! The strange thing was, was this was the first weekend that I've been sick since I've started the treatment. I don't know if it was withdrawl or actually sickness. I barely ate at all on Friday and Saturday. I was even felt too crappy to go to the Friday night poker game, which I was sorry to miss.

Logan's All-Star team did not do well and lost their first 2 games. Logan pitched well in relief during the 2nd game, striking out 6 batters over 3 innings. Connor's team lost their first game, but won tonight, so they'll play again on Tuesday.

Tomorrow, I will be attempting to get back on the treadmill and do some walking, and maybe some light lifting. I'll let you know how it goes. Hope everyone had a good weekend!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey billy, just think of the sickness as getting all the bad out of your body, just flush it all out so then you could healthy again,tell the boys im proud of them, hang in there and get on that tread mill and walk it out and walk it out...love ya susie

Anonymous said...

Hey Billy, Glad you are having a treatment vacation. Just wanted to let you know that we are thinking about you.

Love, Maida and Jim

Shadow the dachshund too!