Last night I was attending my first Giants game of the season, courtesy of CVG and his connections. The afternoon didn't start out well as a couple minutes before the train was scheduled to arrive, Chris asked if I'd remembered my pills. Well, I didn't. We had to leave and go back to the house to get them. This meant that the next train would be us at the station about 15 minutes prior to game time.
We made it in before the first pitch. The seats Chris gets are awesome, just behind the plate on the Giants side, about 20 rows up. It was a nice night, sunny and comfortable. I don't think that I put on my sweatshirt until the end of the 5th inning. The game was rolling along until Lincecum gave up a 2-run HR to Francoeur, but then the Giants battled back for 3 in the bottom of the next inning.
The game was great, the Giants finally won, a very enjoyable afternoon. Thanks again CVG!
Friday, July 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
hey billy, glad you got to get out and see the giants win... we are going tonight, with barb and george Yea!!! we will have a beer for you and hopefully bring home a win for you too, take care, see you soon...susie
Post a Comment