It's Wednesday, and I waited to post until today after my 2nd doctor's appointment this week. They were pretty uneventful, just checkups and follow ups. I didn't find out any new information about when my next treatment would start, but we're estimating the week of August 6th sometime.
The boys are all finished up with baseball this season, so now they'll be sleeping in and playing on the PS2 all day. Deb and I will be having a conference call with the Portola HR department on Friday to discuss my options for returning to work.
All and all, things are going very well.
Wednesday, July 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What great news!!! We are excited at how well things seem to be going for you. We're so glad to have been able to visit with you and Deb. It will be great not to have to down the pills for a while and have the chance to return to work and a more normal life for you all. Thanks so much for keeping us all informed. We appreciate the updates and are cheering you all on.
Post a Comment