Friday, January 11, 2008

It's Over Johnny

Last night was the end of my 6 months of chemo treatment! I'll be able to cut my pill consumption in half. I'll be able to get another pill gone at the end of the month, Coumadin. I've also been on that for 6 months.

I'll have an MRI at the end of the month to see how things have progressed, or hopefully, not progressed and we'll go from there.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

celabrate good times come on!!!I feel it's going to be a great mri, and were going to put all of this behind us.... keep us posted...love from the maldo's

Anonymous said...

yea!!

bet your glad to say good bye to those pills!

were all praying for that clear mri

love ya

denise

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! That is wonderful news! Hope you had a relaxing weekend. Next stop: a clear MRI!

Andrea

Anonymous said...

Great news Billy!

Ashley puts you on the prayer sheet at church EVERY Wednesday night. I'll ask her to add a specific prayer for a clean MRI!!!

Love you all!

steph

Anonymous said...

Yeah, great news...way to hang in there Billy, Debbie, Connor & Login!! I'm proud of you all, so many positive thoughts all around you!
I'll be waiting to hear about that clear MRI! Have a great week.
Love, Tam xoxo

Darlene Z said...

Hi Bill and Deb!

Happy New Year to you and the family. I'm glad to hear things are going good and anxious to hear how the MRI goes.

I just wanted to say hi and let you know I still come and check up on you!

Love Darlene