
Hello everyone, it's Deb here. I just wanted to say a very public happy birthday to my awesome husband today. 40 has never been better. I was thinking today that we all need to be happy about turning 1 yr. older each year, instead of dreading that number getting higher and higher. We had a great birthday celebration with the local family on Sunday, beautiful day out in the yard, great food - and as you can see, we even celebrated with a beer!!!
Happy birthday Hun!!
Love ya,
Deb
6 comments:
Happy Birthday (again) to my number 1 child - I can't believe you're 40!!
Lots of love and happiness,
Mom
Yes, HAPPY 40th Billy! It was a *wonderful party* in honor of you, Cuz! So happy to be celebrating with you and making more memories of *good times shared*. We love you and you look SIMPLY MARVELOUS!! So glad you are feeling fine. I agree Deb, everyday is a gift.
Love, Tam xoxo
You both look awesome!!! Here's to a great year, another year older. I was talking to Tam on Sunday after your party and she mentioned Uncle Mark being 70 this year and I thought, "oh my god, Uncle Mark was only 30 when Billy was born" and for some reason I can't imagine him being younger than I am now. How stupid is that?
Anyway, Have a great B Day!!!! Love you all, Michelle
You are one of "us" now Billy! Enjoy!
Happy 40th!
You and Deb look great and are a reminder to the rest of us what living our lives is all about!
We love you!
Ray and Steph
happy 40th billy!!!!! lets all thank our blessings today and everyday... you look HOT!!! hope we will all be celebrating are 80th together...love from ralph and susie
Happy Birthday Billy!
I have to agree with everyone else, you guys do look great! Glad you had a great b-day!
Big 4-0..yikes that means I'll be there this year too!
XOXOXOX
Denise
Post a Comment