Sorry for not writing this week, I just didn't think that my sitting around the house doing nothing would be interesting.
Tomorrow is a big day for me, I'm going back to work. I've been cleared to work 20 hours per week, on my own schedule. I'm going to try and work 2 full days and 1 one half day. I haven't decided on which days I'll be working, just playing it by ear for now.
We are trying to work out all of the logistics with Deb taking me to work, Logan to school, and then getting herself to work by a reasonable time. I hope everything goes smooth!
Sunday, September 9, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Way to go!!! Hope your first day is a good one. My thoughts are with you always.
Love you much - Mom
hey billy, yea!!!! back to work hope all is well, tuesday im off so if anyone needs a ride somewhere let me know...hope your day is fabulous!!!!! take care. susie
Yahoo Billy! Hope your first couple days back on the job were great! Wonderful news ~ ENJOY yourself, don't get too tired...
It was FUN to all be together Saturday night and have some good food, good friends & family and some CHEERS! Talk to you soon.
Love, Tam xoxo
Glad to here you are back to work!
Must feel good to see all your co-workers again and get back in the swing of things.
we are thinking of you!
XOXOXOX
Denise
Post a Comment