Friday, September 14, 2007

Heatlth/Work Update

I met with Dr. Tai yesterday and everything checked out fine with my blood. I do have to increase my Dilantin by another 100mg per evening though. He also is going to take me off the Dexamethasone over the next 10 days.

The best news (for me, not sure Deb liked it) was that he is allowing me to return to work full time! I went for 20 hours this week and felt like I could've done more. I'll definitely keep you all up to date with my work progress. I just need to figure out my transportation and I'll be set!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Billie - Way to go.

Jim & I are off on a driving trip to Phoenix and Tucson tomorrow. Jim's neurologist told us that he has stablized & can go on at this (early stages) level for years. I do not think this is common for Alzheimer's because the doctor was smiling up a storm.

Last year Jim told me his brain was building new pathways to accomodate for the damage that the disease does. Sounds like you are too. Congrats guy and know that even when you do not hear from me, I am checking on you and your family constantly - I love you all.

Maida

Anonymous said...

hey billy, who loves you more then us... we are so glad work and dr. appt are going well, keep cruzing through and dont forget we are right behind you all the way... love ya susie