Sunday, May 27, 2007

Worst Day so Far...

You'd think that the middle of a 3-day weekend should be great, but today was not my day. I woke up with both knees in major pain. The doctor said that this might happen as a result of tappering down on my steriod pills. I tried the hot tub, heating pads, tylenol...nothing worked. It's a good thing that there was baseball games running all day or else I would have gone crazy. I don't know why we didn't try it earlier, but icing them actually worked! It's later now and I hope that the pain will stay away for the night.

1 comment:

steven ranson said...

The idea that ice would work better than heat or pain medication leads me to the following suggestion......there is a little company called Pro Ice that started their products for baseball players. They have a specific product for knees that I have been using for multiple years for general pain as well as post-op needs. They store in the freezer, are reusable as well as flexible. You can travel with them and best of all you can wear them and still move about. I have information on them that I can pass to you if you can't find them on internet site. Let me know.