Treatment #2 today, 28 to go. Much faster and easier than treatment #1.
Fortunately, the knees were only really bad on Sunday, but got a bit better on Monday. Today they are back to normal, as far as swollen knees go.
I'm still only sleeping about 4-5 hours a night and not napping during the day. I don't feel tired, but I wouldn't mind getting a few more hours.
A rare day with no games, no practices for the boys!
Wednesday, May 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
Hi Billy! Thanks for doing this. I feel much more connected from way over here! More about baseball ... Matthew's team finished the season in 1st place. He led the league in homeruns with 5. His first playoff game is Saturday. He was invited to play in a tournament this weekend. They stunk up the place! The last game they played felt like a AAA game...they lost 12 to 4 to a team they should have beat easily! He will continue to play with this team through the summer. Hopefully, they get better! They are playing in Manteca on Father's day weekend at the "Field of Dreams" field. Have you heard of it? I can see it from the freeway ... it looks pretty awesome. UNFORTUNATELY, he cannot play in that particular tournament because he just turned 13 and it's a 12U tournament. He will play mid July in a Foster City tournament next. Ricky needs one of those plastic cases for that HR ball of his! It's really a great accomplishment for them. It brings so much confidence and big SMILES! Love you lots. Give Deb and they boys a hug for us. Look forward to reading your next update! Steph
Hi Billy - Fred has been sending Debbie's updates out these past weeks which has been great. I wanted to drop you a line to let you know, you are in my family's thoughts and prayers. It is also great to hear some baseball updates-this marks the first year, there are no Garish's playing baseball. My last hope, Kevin, has decided Football, Basketball and Track are enough sports to keep him busy in high school, so keep the updates flowing. I know you are surrounded by an amazing family, and their strength will keep you fighting. Take care my friend.
Bill, its Doug Cullum from your past. Although I was deeply saddened by the news of your health ordeal, I'm actually very encouraged by the news you are sharing. From my family to yours, all our best wishes and happy, hopeful thoughts!!
Hi Bill,
I am so glad that you have started the blog to share how you are doing.
Sending you lots of prayers and wishing you all the best from the gang in Batavia.
Beth Cozza
Hello Billy,
It's really nice you started this page. Much easier to communicate and nice to hear everyone's thoughts. Sounds like treatment went better this time. It was really great to see you, Debbie, and the boys last week. I enjoyed their baseball games as it is fun to see them in action. You continue to be in my thoughts and I love you lots.
Katie
Hi Billy,
Hope this finds you feeling better!! My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. You know I haven't talked to Tami in over a year so I decided to write an email to update her. It seems I was the one that was updated. I honestly believe I was summoned to write that email. Anyway, I always remember the times you and Debbie would hold and play with my daughter when she was an infant. She will be starting her senior year at San Jose State in Sept!!The good times we had as children playing at Tami's. Please let me know if you ever need anything. I would like to visit soon. Let Tami know when it would be a good time. Take Care and please say Hi to Debbie.
Andrea
aking60@yahoo.com
hey billy boy,
a quick up-date on rickys home run.
the home run was hit with max's old bat, which max used to hit his home run. which leads to the age old ?...the batter or the bat????
looking at the ryan family tree of career home runs....
fred - 1
max - 1
ricky - 1
i'd have to say...bat.
take it easy !!!!!!!
Bill
I wanted to let you know that I am saddened to hear the the news of your current health struggles. Katie had a great time in California with the "boys" and I wish I was there. You will definitley be in my thoughts and I can't wait to make it back to California to play a little hold'em. Take it easy and I will keep in touch.
Cheers
Hey Hon!
I finally got around to checking this blogging thing out...you know how I am...technically challenged.
Deb sent me some pics of the boys...I don't know anything about form but they looked GREAT! Logan's face is so intense when he's pitching...I laughed when I saw that one.
Well, I hope I'm doing this right!
Love u lots,
Felicia
Hi Bill... Happy to hear today was easy. Is Deb taking off work to go with you? I think that is what she said the other day. Have you gotten the results from the new MRI? I've been on pins and needles waiting to hear. I started The Secret yesterday, i've thought my intentions were good all along but I guess I need to work on them. I'll let you know what I think when I get to the health part. I'm trying to be open to the whole thing but so far kinda over the top. If I show up with a new car you'll know it works! Lots of love, Michelle
Hey Bill - Glad to hear the second day is going better than the first. I hope the next 28 are just as easy.
Taylor is watching me type this and wanted to type you a message, so here it is:
oly0hloipujoliukkjutiiiiitttttttt [taf-[pkkkkkkkkkkktrr
TAYLOR COLIN AIDAN DADDY MOMMY
5831760
Tayor typed all of the above... I helped with some if the spelling. She wanted to go on and on, so I'm sure we'll be posting some more cryptic messages in the future. Give my best to Deb and the boys.
Mark & Taylor
Post a Comment